Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday's Product Review

So for our first Tuesday post we are doing a product review. I couldn't think what I wanted to review first. Did I want to go with a beauty product, a home type of product, or something else. I was flipping through a few magazines one night and found an ad for a new lip gloss product. I was interested. It stated it would stay on for 6 hours.
Now as a busy mom I would love to find a lip gloss that would stay on. I don't have time to reapply and if i throw my makeup in my handbag there is a guarantee my 2 year old will find it and give herself and my handbag a beautiful makeover. So I went to target And picked up this gloss and gave it a try. I purchased the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Gloss in blush. It states it will stay put for 6 hours. Kristen and I both tried it and here is our list of pros and cons.


 PROS
Easy to apply
High shine
Nice sheer everyday color
It also kept our lips moisturized

  CONS
It only stayed on for about an hour or so
The price was $8.50 a tube
It was very sticky

 Overall, I don't feel it was worth the money. There is a new Infallible gloss coming out that is an improved formula and lasts 8 hours. I'm not sure I want to waste my money on trying it but if I do I will surely let you know.

 Got a product you would like us to try?  Let us know.

Happy Tuesday to all of our readers!

Love,
Alyse and Kristen

2 comments: