Friday, June 29, 2012

Des'ola Photography

This Friday I decided to feature a Photographer in Groton, 
Des'ola Photography. 
www.desolaphotography.com




I have had the honor of having her capture a few photos of my kids and I love how natural they are.  She was able to capture their personalities in every shot.  I am hoping to get some family photos done very soon.  Des'ola is also a fiance of a submariner.  She offers portraits for families, newborns/children, maternity, engagement, weddings, and some boudoir.  Des'ola also offers a military discount. 




I asked her to email me a little about why she loves creating masterpieces.  This is what she had to say,


     "I remember loving to look through my mom's photo albums when I was a little girl. As I got older, I realized really neither of my parents' had a lot of photographs when they were younger due to not having much access to a camera. I believe my calling is to help create memories for people and their families to look back on with my love for photography. Also, as a little girl, I loved being in front of the camera. There was a time I wasn't a fan of being in front of the lens, but then when I started to get back into that, I created a relationship of being in front and behind the camera. When I was a student at the Art Institute of Charleston in South Carolina (graduated with a Bachelors in Photography in June 2010), some of my portfolio pieces were actually self portraits. Recently, I have not done a lot of self portraiture, but it's still a favorite of mine. I have found when I can give an individual or a family happiness from seeing photographs of them being in their own moment, I then share that happiness."



"Over the past year, I have been specializing in portraiture of families, newborns/children, maternity, engagement, weddings, and even some boudoir. I'm very Fortunate to have something I absolutely love to share with others and create a career of it. Finding this within myself helped me love who I am, and I hope everyone can find that within their lifetime. "

w206114547.jpg

So, let Des'ola capture your family memories.  You will not be disappointed.
Happy Friday
Alyse and Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment